At a glance
- Casa Idalina has an official AL (Alojamento Local: Local Accommodation) licence.
The villa is checked by the Algarve Regional Council and meets EU health and safety requirements for holiday rental property.
- Bedroom 1 – with king-size double bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – with twin beds (can be made into super king-size, zip-linked double bed) and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 – with twin beds and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 – with twin beds and adjacent bathroom.
- All the bedrooms have two-way air-con / central heating units (at no additional charge), large fitted cupboards and Algarve beams and bamboo cane ceilings.
- All the windows have double-glazing, mosquito netting and shutters.
- Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 all have their own en-suite bathrooms with shower, basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 4 has its own adjacent bathroom, with shower, basin and toilet.
- Each bathroom has its own gas water heater located safely outside the house.
- Each bathroom has its own heated towel rail.
- All the windows have double-glazing and shutters.
- Modern, tastefully designed, fully-equipped kitchen with gas hob and electric cooker (with extractor), microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
|Lounge / Dining Area
- Large split-level, open-plan living and dining area.
- Two-way air-con/central heating units (at no additional charge).
- Traditional Algarve fireplace; a basket of logs is provided.
- Dining table to sit 8-10 people.
- Comfortable sofas and armchairs.
- Flat-screen TV (with satellite English and Spanish channels) with DVD, CD player and radio.
- Algarve beams and bamboo cane ceilings.
- Window has mosquito netting and shutters.
- Utility room, with washing machine, sink, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the house and garden.
- Secure safe.
- Private driveway with automatic security gate and parking for 3 cars.
- Storeroom near the parking area for golf clubs etc.
- Pool heating available if required at additional charge.
- Borehole water, filtered and treated for domestic use.
|Towels / Linen / Maid Service
- Bed linen and towels are provided, including pool towels.
- Linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Maid cleans once a week.
- 11 x 5m salt water swimming pool.
- Minimum depth 1.00m, maximum depth 1.80m.
- Separate shower room and toilet for pool users.
- Electrically operated pool cover for complete safety.
- Lights for evening swimming.
- Large terrace with sun-beds and patio furniture.
- Pergola and large BBQ area, with outdoor dining table and chairs.
- Well-kept garden with carob, olive, lemon, orange, palms, climbers, eg. bougainvillea etc.
- Car hire before arrival is essential.
- Changeover day is Thursday in high season (July and August).
- Complementary tea, coffee and milk available on arrival.
- An information file on the villa and locality is provided, plus guide books, maps and books on the Algarve which can be borrowed during your stay.
- No smoking inside the house please.
- No pets please.
- Not necessarily suitable for children under the age of 5.
|Coast / Beach
- Very easy access by car to many beaches, including the well-known resorts of Vilamoura, Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago and Albufeira to the west, and the less known but delightful beaches to the east, e.g. the island of Tavira.
- Many impressive golf courses are within very easy reach, including the world-renowned championship courses at Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo, Quinta de Cima and many others.